You can create beautiful wraps using the same ingredients, for a more filling option. Warm the wraps in a dry pan, until soft and warmed through, then remove. Spread some of the yoghurt dressing on the wrap, place some of the salad on the centre of the wrap and then arrange the meat slices on top and finally, drizzle some of the hot dressing.
- Heat a frying pan until hot and fry the steak for 3/4 minutes on each side, to give you a perfect medium rare steak. (This of course depends on the thickness of the steak).
- Remove and set aside to rest for about 6 minutes. Slice the steak thinly.
- Grate the 1/2 cucumber, squeeze to get some of the moisture out then add to the Greek style yoghurt and the Kishmish Greek Yoghurt Seasoning mix and serve in a bowl.
- Place all the salad ingredients on a serving platter or in a large salad bowl.
- Arrange the sliced meat on the salad and drizzle with dressing. Serve the yoghurt dressing on the side.
|Kishmish Persian Braai Seasoning||2 tbsp|
|Eggs (hard-boiled & quartered)||3|
|Mixed Baby Lettuce||1 bag|
|Red Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)||1|
|Red Onion (peeled & thinly sliced)||1|
|Tomatoes (cut into thin wedges)||4-6|
|Kishmish Greek Yoghurt Seasoning||1/2 tbsp|